Stressful Lives

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the most competitive of them all?" I asked. "Well you of course!" the mirror answered. "No need for complements, I meant schools!" I said. "And how do you ask that? Definitely, it's Dhahran Ahliyya Schools!"

My cousin has been accepted to enter my school, Dhahran Ahliyya School (DAS). Dear cousin, we do not mean to scare you. We mean to congratulate you for accepting such challenge. "Mirror mirror on the wall, would she survive it? Or would she fall?" I asked. "Mayada, Mayada, Mayada, I do not have all the answers. I cannot understand human's infinite capabilities. You are a creature that surprises me. It is up to time and outcome to answer your question."

"Mirror mirror on the wall, I stopped repeatedly going to the mall! And I barely even play my favorite sport, basketball. Do you think she would have time? Or would having fun be a crime?" I asked. "Spending time on fun isn't time wasted, it is a prize you win that should be tasted," the mirror replied. "Mirror mirror on the wall, would she need my assistance?" I asked. "She will pay you back with resistance. Your help won't be for her sake, just let her figure out how to swim, and alone she'd cross the lake!"

"Mirror.." "Oh get done with it already! My shift is over!" the mirror interrupted.

8 comments:



Anonymous said...

AWWWWW MAYAADAA !! THANQ ..MARA 7LOO !!
Mayada "would she need my assistance?" HELL YEAH !!ur gonna stick with me every step of the way -__- ..Got it !! (AAA)..
BTW: it's me (Dew;))

Anonymous said...

btw: ersmee rsma oo 76eeha :))..
thanks :D

Moodiez said...

HaHa!!!

Anonymous said...

Erm...
Wow!..Damn girl, where did you learn to write like this?.Mashallah!
..
I actually feel overshadowed by your writings! mashallah tabaraka Allah!

Moodiez said...

Aww thanks!! :)

Unknown said...

looooool
:P
WE CAN FOLLOW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatima said...

LOOOOOOOL mra 7loo Mayada :D!

Anonymous said...

Haha.. thanks

Mayada btw.. to lazy to sign in

Post a Comment